1) All of the following are examples of input devices EXCEPT a _
2) Which of the following is an example of an input device?
3) To access properties of an object, the mouse technique to use is _
4) The trend in computer systems is toward the use of graphical user interfaces (GUIs). In these operating systems, a trackball is described as _
a) a roller ball which moves the cursor.
a pen-shaped device which allows data to be entered through the CRT screen.
a figure which resembles a familiar office device.
an outdated input device.
5) Which of the following could be digital input devices for computers?
a) Digital camcorder.
d) All of the above.
6) Which device of computer operation dispenses with the use of the keyboard?
b) Light pen.
7) An optical input device that interprets pencil marks on paper media is _
a) O. M. R.
b) Punch Card Reader.
c) Optical Scanners.
d) Magnetic Tape.
8) What is a light pen?
a) Mechanical input device.
b) Optical input device.
c) Electronic input device.
d) Optical output device.
9) Which device is used as the standard pointing device in a Graphical User Environment?
d) track ball.
10) Which of the following is an input device?
a) Light pen.