1) Programs are executed on the basis of a priority number in a _
a) batch processing system.
c) time sharing.
d) none of the above.
2) Problem analysis is down during _
a) system design phase.
b) systems analysis phase.
c) before system test.
d) All of the above.
3) The analysis phase of software development involves _
a) collecting the requirements about what the program will accomplish.
b) creating a detailed plan on how the program will accomplish the requirements.
c) writing the software with a program such as VB.NET
d) both a and b .
4) Which phase of project development typically costs the most?
5) _ is the process of translating a task into a series of commands that computer will use to perform that task.
a) Project design.
c) System analysis.
6) Debugging is _
a) creating program code.
b) finding and correcting errors in the program code.
c) identifying the task to be computerized.
d) creating the algorithm.
7) Translating the problem statement into a series of sequential steps describing what the program must do is known as _
c) creating the algorithm.
d) writing documentation.
8) Translating the algorithm into a programming language occurs at the _ step of the PDLC.
c) testing and documentation.
d) algorithm development.
9) The problem statement should include all of the following EXCEPT
10) The problem statement includes the _ , which lists specific input numbers a program would typically expect the user to enter and precise output values that a perfect program would return for those inputs value.
a) testing plan.
b) error handler.
c) IPO cycle.
d) input- output specification.